Thursday, March 3, 2016

Photo ideas

  For my next set of photos, I plan to do something different. I want to take photos of the human body, but add different effects that make my photos unique. I need more ideas to keep my project going. If you have any ideas, please let me know in the comments below. 
  I am planning to use one peice leotards that match with the model's skin color. I love ballet and will have models do ballet poses to show the muscles in the body, especially the legs. I might use my digital camera so the photos will be in color. This will allow me to use different color backgrounds that contrast with the color of the model's leotard. For the backgrounds, I will use cardboard science fair posters. When opened up, these always show the best and create a lot of color that make the photos pop. Black posters are the best for black and white photos with a film camera. My film camera has been giving me problems, which I am getting tired of. I am looking for a good film camera. Hope you enjoy my new photos. 
  

3 comments:

  1. I think this is fantastic idea, but if come up with any ideas for your project, I'll let you know boo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like this will be a difficult task to do but I know you can do it. If I come up with any ideas, I'll let you know

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures you take are really good. You're creativity is what brings them out so keep up the good work. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete